Saturday, December 10, 2011

More Christmas

Christmas Window
Christmas Buffet
More images. This is one of my favorite parts, making things beautiful in the house. Wouldn't it be nice if that's all that I had to worry about? 

We had some company* last night, so much of the day was spent cleaning and tackling some larger decorating tasks (fixing the mini white lights in the living room that I love to have on all the time, and then they get burnt out - so - it was time to replace. And maybe I'll post a picture of that later.)

Anyway, that old pre-stress appeared, along with the requisite backache and bitching at everyone. I so much don't want this to happen again this season, especially on Christmas Eve. That's when we are always scrambling - taking care of last minute shite.


*Company as in mom and bro in-law and a few of the kids' friends who all gathered here for dinner before taking off for the Riverhawks game - leaving me alone! So..it wasn't "Company" company, but still - one wants the house looking somewhat decent, ya know.

No comments: