I was recently reminded that I had never posted the results of a previous Movie Quiz - So, I'll get right to it!
1. "...the soft glow of electric sex" - From A Christmas Story referring to the 'Major Award' leg lamp
2. "I've got a bad feeling about this" - taken from numerous Star Wars films, spoken by actors such as Harrison Ford, or Ewan McGregor
3. "...and the schnozberries taste like schnozberries!" What else could this be but Willie Wonka
4. "Sometimes you just gotta say, 'what the fuck' " Spoken by newcomer Tom Cruise, in the 1983 classic Risky Business
5. "At my signal - unleash Hell" My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius - aka Spaniard, aka General, aka Slave, aka Gladiator.
6. "Quid pro quo!" Eww, this still gives me the creeps, when I imagine the words spoken by a creepy Anthony Hopkins' 'Hannibal Lector' to Jodie Foster's 'Clarice' in Silence of the Lambs
7. "Are you stalking me? Because that would be super" In the 2002 flick, National Lampoon's Van Wilder, a very funny Ryan Reynolds asks this of Tara Reid, fellow student and journalist.
8. "I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead! One, two, ten!" - Home Alone! Love that movie!
9. "Fuck Grandma" This is 'Gramps' response whenever family members would ask him if he missed his deceased wife, Grandma - in 2002's The Sweetest Thing. This movie didn't really go places, even with a cast including: Thomas Jane, Christina Applegate, Cameron Diaz, Parker Posey and Selma Blair. Oh well, I still liked it.
10. "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." A little nothing of a film made in 1975, created by and starring some blokes in England - Oh I don't know...something to do with a Holy Grail - or some such nonsense - Monty---something?