Friday, October 04, 2002

RANT OF THE WEEK!


Why, someone tell me, is it that so many TV series promote an episode as "all new". All new? I better flippin' hope so! When we're only like a nano-second into the new TV schedule, the networks promote stuff as "All New". Like they'd dare show a repeat this early on? Wait, I should not assume anything. The TV industry has been continually seeking new lows in entertainment. I know it's not a popular opinion, but reality shows? *head-shake* I have nothing against the theory behind those type of shows, but in some ways they just seem like slightly more stylized and choreographed Jerry Springer shows. Better bodies, faces, and sets. But it's still all contrived. Or a great deal is. I have seen enough to know there are some real moments too. I don't HATE reality shows. I sometimes follow Survivor on the web, and I will catch MTV's The Real World now and then just to see what those crazy kids are up to. So, anyway..enjoy this ALL New season!

No comments: