Monday, August 06, 2012

Some Fine Cheese to go with this Whine

Bloggity, Blah, Blah, Blah.

I know I had rambled on without much eloquence on my writing work. I have been taking courses and such. All good. 

But damn, it sometimes seems more than my addled brain and soul can take. I hate learning curves!

So, I'm working my way through the Money-Making Websites Course (MMW) It's not expected that you pick your topic right away, but I am still floundering. I've been making notes, and re-writing stuff, and polling various friends and colleagues about what they think is my best direction. 

And -- I'm not much further ahead. But today I decided to try mind-mapping. I downloaded X-Mind (free, open source) and I guess it could be a bit fun.


I don't know where this will all end up. But I do know that I have to keep trying. Good stuff can come out of a lot of false starts.

But I do need to complain and gripe about things as I go. This makes me wonder, if I was working in an office environment, or anywhere really with a few co-workers, would I still be blogging out the moments like this? Or would I just vent with Sally and Steve* and let it go.




*My brand new make-believe office mates! I just love them!





1 comment:

jb said...

Does MMW recommend making up imaginary friends, or was that your own stroke of genius? Maybe you should send them the idea, for their next edition, and in true Making Money fashion, charge them to use it!