Thursday, May 29, 2003

A Day in MY Life

Click Here Before Reading
(But only if you're very talented at keeping two things open at once - I can't seem to do it. Gotta find a midi to play right here...but..you'll get the gist of it)

Got report cards today, Oh boy
but these lucky kids, they got good grades

They ask for Ice Cream, want it bad
Well I had no dough -
So we couldn't go.

They settle down with PS2
They didn't notice, that I cleaned the floor
A mess was made, it's just my luck

They'd seen my look before
But they weren't really sure
If they really were going to be Dead D--u-c-k---s!!!

I got some bills today, ohh crap.
Amex,Visa, and Victoria's too,
My closet's crowded, this I know

And nothing fits me right
can only go out at night

I'd love to r--u--nn a--wa----yyy!


Wake up - get out of bed
trip on a toy, fall on my head

Find my way downstairs,
but no clean cups

And looking up, I see that kids are late.

Lunches, coats, baseball caps
make the bus in seconds flat

Crawl back upstairs, to clean or sleep?
The phone rings, a telemarketer creep

Arrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
AArrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I read the news today, Oh no,
Four thousand potholes up on 18th street

And though the holes are rather small
The Town will count them all

No one really knows how long it'll take
but they'll have a ball!

I'd love to vol---un--teer!!!

No comments: